Our client, within the utilities sector is looking for a passionate Senior Developer to help initiate and improve a core system.
- Develop major and minor enhancements to critical business systems
- Liaise with system users
- Assist with the management of application changes using Agile and Waterfall methodologies
- Develop a broad technical skillset across multiple systems
- Maintain an in-depth understanding of technologies and stay abreast of current industry trends and emerging technologies
- Collaborate with architects to ensure that software is delivered of the highest standards recommend the right technology stack to meet business goals
- .Net (C#, Asp.net 4.0 and higher, MVC)
- SQL Server / Oracle (T-Sql/PL-SQL)
- SQL Server Reporting Service
- Web Services (SOAP, WCF services, RESTful API's)
- Windows Services
- MS BizTalk 2009 Server
- Professional curiosity and ability to learn new skills
- A positive can-do attitude and integrity in your decision making
- The ability to manage work with initiative and leadership
- Reliable and flexible approaches to workload and deadlines
- Working autonomously as well as part of a team.
- Advanced communication and stakeholder management skills are required to effectively liaise with customers and the IT team.
If you have the skills and experience, apply now. This opportunity won't be around for long.