Our client is a leading Software company looking for an experienced and passionate Senior Developer to join their Development team.
An international company, they aim to provide software to organisations within the Healthcare industry.
- Undertake development and support tasks as requested
- Design and develop high quality technical solutions
- Provide specialist support to internal stakeholders as required
- Contribute to the collective knowledge of the team
Skills and Experience:
- 3+ years commercial experience in developing software solutions
- Experience in developing Microsoft .Net web applications using ASP.net
- Proficient with Team Foundation Server, Visual Studio
- Front end development experience utilising technologies such as JQuery, CSS, HTML5 and Bootstrap (desirable)
- Ability to effectively document and communicate customer requirements
- Patience and commitment to achieving predetermined goals as set by internal and external stakeholders
- Strong attention to detail and proactive in providing a quality product to all stakeholders
- Tertiary Qualification aligned to the role
- Initiative, strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to prioritise workloads
- Working with Children Check (where required for servicing certain clients)
- Permanent full time employed position, with potential for internal career progression
- An excellent Southbank location with plenty of public transport options
- Great virtual team environment within a growing organisation, including teams based in the USA and the UK.
- On-the-job training for skill and personal development
If you have the skills and experience, apply now, as this opportunity wont be around for long.