Work for a leading, innovative and well-respected organisation
8 Month Contract
FTC - $80k+15% super
About the role
Our client, a well known Australian organisation is seeking to engage an Oracle Developer for their Technical Capability Branch.
You will be joining an existing team and will be required to take part in support and maintenance of the Input Data Warehouse and an associated suite of processing systems from the Sydney office location.
The ideal candidate will have prior demonstrated extensive client facing experience within the Australian market sector.
This is a key role within the project, you must be a clear and precise communicator in English with outstanding documentation skills as you will be liaising with business stakeholders of all levels.
To be eligible for this opportunity, you must be an Australian citizen.
- Strong Oracle PL/SQL programming capability
- Advanced Data Warehousing knowledge, ideally utilising the Kimball methodology
- Maintain existing data models and ETL code
- Support data governance initiatives and align data models, ETL code
- Experience with BI tools and systems
- Supervision and mentoring skills/experience;
- ITIL-based change and release management skills and experience
- Experience in the use of Jira and SDM
- Well-developed skills in Agile practices and processes
- Lotus Notes and Java skills and experience also desirable
For more information, please contact Pooja Gupta on 02 9409 4837 quoting ref 188784.