Peoplebank and Aurion have partnered together for this exclusive vacancy.
Aurion is a pioneer of integrated HR and payroll software and outsourced payroll services. For 30 years they have been helping customers make life work better and drive business efficiency and automation.
They now have a vacancy for a Full Stack Developer. The ideal candidate will have a passion for leveraging technology to deliver tangible business outcomes for Aurion's clients. You will be an innovative thinker that looks to bring the latest development trends and design patterns to deliver elegant solutions.
The primary objective of this role is to develop elegant solutions as part of a major development project to deliver a Saas (software as a service) Cloud Native People and Payroll solution.
What you will do:
- Work as part of a multi-skilled team to deliver software solutions to the business.
- Deliver high quality working code (web and server side) using modern design patterns, techniques and processes in an Agile Development environment.
- Help ensure a Test-Driven development approach pervades across the team.
- Work on all aspects of the software delivery process, from requirements through design and delivery to implementation and support.
- Mentor and teach other developers within the team, through code reviews, pair programming or more formal formats.
To be successful in this role, you should have:
- Web technologies and frameworks such as React (preferred), Vue or Angular.
- Strong server side business transaction experience.
- Web Services, including RESTful APIs.
- Strong DevOps experience with Cloud Platforms (AWS preferred).
- Experience of building large, custom-built micro-services based applications.
- Experience with Agile Development practices, specifically Scrum or Kanban.
- Practical experience with unit testing frameworks and automated testing tools.
- Tertiary qualification in Information Technology.
For a more detailed job description, please submit a detailed resume by following the below prompts. Or for a confidential discussion, please contact Bharti Chandramouli on 3003 7643.