Our client is looking for a Senior Software Engineer to join their team. This is a hands-on lead role where you will be designing and developing applications software and services to help fight financial crime. In this role you will working across software engineering and IT operational services. You will be working with Java, Spring-Boot and AWS / Cloud Infrastructure.
Skills and Experience Required:
- Designing, coding, testing and deploying new applications, services or functions across multiple platforms predominantly in cloud environments
- Collaborating with business and technology teams to evaluate, integrate IT applications, services and infrastructure to meet business objectives
- Provide technical mentoring and coaching
- Ensure systems and services are developed within agreed budgets and timeframes
- AWS or other Cloud Infrastructure platform experience
- Advanced skills in 1 or more of the following: Java, Spring-Boot, Apache Camel, Shell Python
- Advanced skills in 1 or more of the following databases: SQL, NoSQP, PostgreSQL, Oracle, DynamoDB
- Payments or Banking experience nice to have
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Veronica Rea on 02 8267 2483 quoting reference 243051.
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.