Be part of the world's leading mission-driven human services organisation delivering services and programs to enable better lives across 10 countries.
Our client is a high growth business with great career development opportunities, and a new online job seeker experience platform will help team members to support job seeker customers into sustainable work.
About the role
In this role you will develop, enhance, and distribute a value-driven product throughout the wider Group, utilising detailed user story requirements to design and produce quality solutions in an agile environment. You will contribute to planning and provide leadership to a growing development team and ensure the solution is delivered and maintained at a high-quality standard.
Here's what you'll be doing:
- This role is full-time working from home, with options to work from local branches
- Design and outline task-level specifications to fulfil those requirements.
- Full-stack development within an agile environment, alongside an internal and external (Australian) development team.
- Ensure unit-testing and a quality product is maintained.
- Contribute to and ensure the development team has a set of code standards.
- Assist sprint planning, suggest improvements & product deployments.
- Advanced skills in HTML, CSS, SASS and web frameworks.
- In-depth experience in full stack projects / platforms relating to the above tech stack
- Experience in visual studio, developing unit tests and conducting test-driven development.
- Highly regarded: experience with Kentico CMS
- Highly regarded: DevOps experience.
- Tertiary qualifications in Information Technology, Computer Science, or a related field of study.
- Highly regarded: Agile development, Microsoft Azure & other software development or database development certifications
This is a critical and urgent role for our client. They need your expertise to ensure success of their business moving forward. They have a stable, friendly team working in a flexible environment.
If you feel you can hit the ground running, please click 'apply now'
For more information about this role, please call Meg Geronimo at (02) 8267 4600 quoting job# 214805