Our client an industry leading organisation within Financial service are seeking an experienced Android Developer to Join a large-scale project
The Successful candidate will have strong hands-on experience in Android development within an Agile environment.
- A passion for developing robust and secure native Android applications in Kotlin.
- Extensive experience with mobile application design and development best practices.
- Experience delivering software in a modern agile environment.
- Good understanding of RESTful services and Integration with Android applications.
- Solid enterprise application architecture experience in design patterns, concurrency and performance.
- Solid experience with unit testing and UI test automation.
- Mobile Application Test experience.
- Hands on experience in Android testing.
- Strong understanding and experience with Android APIs and third-party libraries like OKHTTP.
- Kotlin language and the Clean & MVVM, BBM.
- Experience using Git.
- Experience performing Code Reviews through Pull Requests.
- A solid understanding of risk and security within the context of Android.
- Experience with Accessibility.
- Experience with unit and Espresso UI testing, including extensive experience with testing and dependency injection frameworks.
- Experience writing Unit Tests.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Abuk Mawn on 80807265 quoting reference 247319.
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.