Are you a champion of the Devops/Automation space and looking to make an impact into large corporation?
Then this is the role for you.
We are seeking a Senior Devops Engineer/Consultant to champion a result for a key client of ours.
Duties as follows:
- Minimum 7 years Devops experience and at least 3 years in a leadership role
- Experience generating innovative solutions including idea/concept, development, testing and commercialisation
- Understand fundamental principles of Distributed Systems, Security, Networking, Virtualization, Storage, Database, Fault Tolerance and Disaster Recovery.
- Experience in devops tools such as Docker Swarm, Kubernetes, Mesos/Marathon, DC/OS, Rancher, Openshift, Nomad.
- Extensive experience in Linux/Unix (e.g. Ubuntu, RHEL, SUSE) and/or Windows Server
- Experience in working and troubleshooting network infrastructure and systems (e.g. TCP/IP
- networking, DNS, SMTP, DHCP, DNS and others)
- Experience in Amazon Web Services (AWS), Google Cloud Platform (GCP), Microsoft Azure, VMware or OpenStack
For a confidential discussion, please contact Niti Gaur on 03 8080 7209 / email@example.com
OR Chat Live NOW - https://flashrecruit.com/user/NitiGaur
Click 'Apply' and upload your CV in WORD format attaching a covering letter stating availability and salary expectations.