- Work closely with the Release Management team to develop and enhance current capability
- Contribute to automation initiatives including Test Automation, Env automation and CI/CD pipelines.
- Build and maintain a robust monitoring and alerting environment for all environments
- Design, Enhance and Implement solutions around continuous integration and continuous delivery.
- Develop relationships between development teams and infrastructure support to ensure issues are addressed in a timely manner
- Provide support, coaching and mentoring to team members on best practice and technologies.
- Develop documentation for all initiatives worked on
- Adhere to group security and governance procedures and processes
Key Selection Criteria
- Ability to build out CI/CD pipelines using Jenkins or GitLab
- Automation experience with tools such as Chef, Puppet and Ansible.
- Knowledge on containerisation and Dockers
- Broad knowledge of the Atlassian toolkit, specifically JIRA and Confluence
- Experience with monitoring and logging tools such as Nagios, Splunk or Dynatrace
- Previous development experience, or exposure to Python, Ruby, RESTful web services using JSON
- Experience on Service Virtualization would be beneficial
Diploma or Degree in relevant discipline and/or relevant experience is required.
Salary package $100,000 to $115,000