We are currently recruiting for a DevOps Engineer to work within a dynamic team environment within the Banking Sector.
End client are uplifting Pega applications and need a DevOps Engineer to support CI/CD pipeline and lead containerisation using OpenShift. Client is operating on a GCP stack, so prior experience will be useful.
- Experience with containerization and associated microservice tooling such as Docker, Kubernetes and Istio.
- Experience with infrastructure as code tools such as Terraform, ARM Templates, GCP Deployment Manager and CloudFormation.
- Extensive experience in Linux/Unix (e.g. Ubuntu, RHEL, SUSE) and/or Windows Server.
- Experience in Amazon Web Services (AWS), Google Cloud Platform (GCP), Microsoft Azure or OpenShift.
- Experience in scripting languages such as Bash, Python, Powershell.
- Experience in distributed applications such as Cassandra, Consul, etcd, HDFS, Hadoop, Cloudera, ElasticSearch or Kafka.
- Experience in logging and monitoring tools such as Prometheus, InfluxDB, Nagios, Splunk, ElasticSearch, New Relic and Grafana.
- Experience in configuration management tools such as Ansible, Salt, Puppet and Chef.
- Strong understanding of software development lifecycle in traditional and agile practices.
If you have the experience to be successful and seek your next career opportunity, please APPLY NOW for more information.