Our client, a rapid growing company in the property management SaaS space, is currently seeking a Senior DevOps Engineer to set up DevOps from scratch.
Our client's software is used by thousands of leading real-estate agents. Commercially booming, they seek a Senior DevOps engineer to play a lead role in helping to speed up feature delivery and technical scaling through creating the right CI/CD and automation solutions, as well as foster a DevOps culture and capability within an eager, evolving and capable tech group.
What you will bring
You will have a proven track record of enablement through building DevOps solutions that make a real difference. You will be an expert in identifying and utilising emerging and most appropriate technologies and processes and have a hunger to share and teach willing audiences.
Furthermore, we believe that you have experience in:
- Amazon Web Services - CloudWatch, Cloud Formation, ELBs, and EC2 instancing, and working with EBS volumes
- 5+ years scripting experience automating deployment and cloud tasks.
- OctopusDeploy (or similar)
- Microsoft Windows Server experience
- Sound understanding of Networking and Security principles including setting up firewalls, reverse proxies, forward proxies, and load balancers
- Creating CI/CD environments
For more information or a confidental discussion, please contact Sofie Cederholm on email@example.com quoting reference 192256