This is an excellent opportunity to join one of Australia's most iconic brands. Reporting to the Engineering Manager, this role will be focused on implementing security controls which our client is building and extending as part of their Cyber Transformation project for the forthcoming year.
- Implementing infrastructure and building sustainable infrastructure as code to enable Vii to maintain and extend the control from time to time.
- Liaising with the business to embed process changes required to support the changes.
- Use Agile-based practices to develop and improve the existing processes and systems.
- Work in a high-calibre team of engineers (backend, TechOps), contributing to continuous improvement of the automated environment, build and deploy processes.
- Implement DevOps best practices, to include continuous integration, continuous delivery, continuous monitoring, continuous testing and continuous compliance.
- Identify opportunities for further leveraging cloud technology and define business cases for migration where appropriate.
What you'll need:
- Expertise in DevOps methods and CI/CD automation practices, with tools like Bamboo
- Strong Windows and Linux Administration experience, including networking, performance and security tuning
- 3+ years experience in an equivalent role in an AWS environment, with in-depth knowledge of various AWS services such as Cloud Formation, Code Deploy, KMS, S3
- Several years of experience in both provisioning and managing cloud-based environments
- Experience working in high traffic, high volume, enterprise environments with working knowledge of modern philosophies such as Agile and Lean
- Experience with modern tooling like BitBucket, Confluence, Jira, CFNDSL and Sumo logic
- Software development background is a bonus, especially infrastructure scripting such as Powershell and Bash
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Rochelle on 02 9409 4700 quoting reference: 192114