- DevOps ownership & development, automation & continuous deployment focus
- ASX listed, award winning Fintech, heavily focused on technology innovation
- Competitive Salary + Super + Bonus and Shares
Australian owned, ASX listed innovative and leading Fintech, who have won several significant awards. They develop and deliver innovative robust software solutions that automate workloads, streamline processes, drive efficiency and scalability. Offering solutions which have transformed the efficiency and profitability for wealth accounting businesses.
They are one of the best development groups in Australia, but not following DevOps best practice is costing them as they scale rapidly. As a result, a key company initiative has been set up, with a new Platforms Team driving significant and systemic improvement through DevOps. You will lead DevOps, building a deployment pipeline, creating/maintaining tools to monitor applications in production, improving the performance of systems.
- Automate deployment of all environments in the build pipeline
- Manage the performance of the applications in production
- Identify capacity constraints, performance bottlenecks and inefficient use of resources, adjusting deployments to gain improvements
- Lead the improvement operability of the systems, working closely with Developers, Testers and Operations
Skills and Experience:
- AWS cloud formation expertise
- Python or PowerShell scripting skills
- CI/CD experience - current toolset is mainly Atlassian products
- Configuration management system experience (Chef, Puppet or Salt)
- Experience with monitoring system configuration (Nagios, Zabbix or New Relic)
- Windows and Linux based OS and web server exposure
- Microsoft environment
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Sofie Cederholm on email@example.com quoting reference 188197.