Our client is in the cyber-security software space. They are looking for a senior DevOps engineer to join the team as a key enabler in helping them achieve their vision. Working in a talented infrastructure team you will focus both on automating everything and promoting a strong DevOps culture in the rest of their product team.
As a high tech leader and innovator protecting the worlds biggest companies, it is expected that their technology platform is high performance and cutting edge. You will play a key role in building this capability, including helping make evaluations and choices over technical direction and tooling for logging, monitoring, CI/CD and containerisation etc. This role also offers potential for career development as they have plans to grow significantly.
- Strong automation focus, you want to automate everything
- Deep knowledge of the AWS Ecosystem, we use products like DynamoDB, ElasticSearch, ElastiCache, ECS, EC2, ELB, ALB, CloudFormation etc.
- Deep understandng of Docker and containerisation
- Experience with Terraform
- Experience building logging solutions with ELK or Splunk
- Experience with application monitoring tools such as New Relic or Datadog
- Solid networking skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Pragmatic and considered approach
- Experience building products as a software engineer is an advantage
What you'll be doing
- Automating all the things
- Optimising the infrastructure of our market leading products
- Identify and propose automation improvements in our workflows
- Improving our CI/CD pipelines with automation and infrastructure as code
- Improving our operational efficiency by ensuring we are right sizing our infrastructure
This is an opportunity that could propel your career forward. If you are interested to have a further discussion, please call Meg Geronimo on 02 8267 2478 or please 'apply now'. Job# 205368