Senior DevOps Engineer - Bamboo
- Permanent opportunity
- North Ryde location
- Experience with Bamboo is a must!
One of our clients are looking for a Senior DevOps Engineer with 5+ years of experience to help us build a global DevOps setup, including cloud solutions. You will be hands-on DevOps engineer implementing and managing automated infrastructure and code deployment. As a key member of this team, you will also coach and mentor our current staff in developing DevOps skills and solutions.
- A Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, a related field, or its equivalent is preferred
- 5+ years of experience working as a DevOps engineer in a production environment.
- Strong practical Linux based systems administration skills.
- Strong scripting experience with Bash (Linux), PowerShell, Batch and Perl (Windows).
- Experience with REST API development.
- In-Depth experience with source control and build systems.
- Extensive experience with a variety of deployment automation and configuration managements tools (Bamboo, Jenkins, TeamCity etc.)
- Experience with at least one automated deployment tool (Puppet, Chef, salt or Ansible).
- Working knowledge with container technologies including Docker.
- Experience with Elastic Stack - advantage.
- Experience in cloud administration - advantage.
- Experience with C# or C++ (advantage for both).
APPLY NOW for our immediate consideration and call Smita Gosavi at 0294094807 for more details about the role. Job id # 200904