Senior Desktop Support Officer:
- Initial 6 months contract working for a government client
- Experience with IT Support activities
- Great opportunity to grow in your career
Our client is looking for a Senior Desktop Support Officer for a 6-month contract position.
- Manages account creation including any account changes via Active Directory
- Installation, configuration and maintenance of computers, workstations and/or other related equipment and devices.
- Respond to user emails, phone calls, and tickets logged in ticketing systems.
- Logging and keeping current all problems via ticketing system.
- Troubleshooting PC, Printers, and other computer peripherals and software problems
- Manage the re-imaging of devices.
- Create and maintain technical documentation and manuals
- Strong experience in use of AD, Microsoft Exchange, some networking
- Excellent communication skills
- Demonstrated Desktop L2 experience
- Proven MS Office & Office365 apps experience
- ServiceNow experience
If you have the experience we are seeking for the above role, please apply now via the link below to be considered.
Contact: Maria Hecto - (08) 9423 1407 - (Job Reference: 244629)