Our client is a well-known Australian enterprise who is currently seeking a Senior Design Researcher for an initial 6 months + extensions based on Melbourne CBD.
The purpose of the Senior Design Researcher is to be responsible for driving a human-centric approach to service delivery, with a focus on understanding customer, business, and technology needs and balancing these to deliver effective digital services.
You will lead and develop research activitie, while aligning to a centralised Design Research team in Digital and Data.
- 5+ years of experience as a design / research leader
- 3+ years of demonstrated experience leading design research or service design work
- Experience working in agile digital teams
- Experience writing research briefs and developing approaches
- Experience running research - ethnographic, user testing, IA tests, conceptual studies, surveys
- Excellent presentation and communication skills at all levels with strong experience in influencing to drive desired
- Proficiency with project management and asset management tools (e.g., JIRA, Confluence, Asana, Dropbox, Google Drive, etc)
- Experience creating and influencing senior leadership on strategic research frameworks and new ways of working
- Working knowledge of various flavours of agile, from Scaled (SaFE) to Lean and how to execute digital experiences within those methodologies
Please note this role will be Less focus on service design and a bit for of a Business Analyst focus
If you have the experience to be successful and seek your next career position, then please APPLY NOW or Call Sumi on 03 8080 7257 for more information.
Job Reference: #205220