This role will manage large projects that include a number of multi-discipline delivery teams, following agile principles to develop IT systems supporting business outcomes, and will assist the program manager to deliver program artefacts.
Key position responsibilities:
- Maintain collaborative, respectful, effective and efficient delivery teams.
- Manage and prepare plans for the delivery of all project areas including objectives, issues and risks, resources, scope (processes, architectures, technology), and schedule.
- Prepare plans to a level appropriate for a project following agile principles.
- Execute plans effectively while using agile principles and scrum methodologies to support effective delivery.
- Support the Program Manager to prepare strategic plans.
- Support the Program Manager to prepare benefits management strategies, and to prepare risk, resource, budget and change management strategies across multiple projects.
To be successful in this role you will possess:
- Demonstrated success and skills to deliver large and complex process/application development ICT projects following agile principles and 'scrum' methods
- Demonstrated success and experience in establishing, leading and maintaining large multiple high performing agile application development teams and building a collaborative culture.
- Demonstrated experience and skills in solution architecture and technologies to support your duties to manage and resolve technical issues.
- Demonstrated understanding and experience with cloud transition initiatives and related security transitional issues.
- Demonstrated ability to manage projects that include complex process workflow and related BPM technologies, continuous delivery, cloud adoption, and complex integration.
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Carissa Burgos on 02 9137 2491 quoting Job Reference: 203708
Please note: only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.