Our client an industry leading organisation within financial service are seeking an experienced Senior Database Developer to Join a large-scale project within their high performing team to focus on back-end database development within oracle.
About the role:
A Senior Database Developer will conduct a 12 month contract and work alongside Business Analysts, Developers and Project Architects, to design, build and support critical applications.
- Develop back-end database code to support business requirements.
- Troubleshoot and resolve database application issues across production, test and development environments.
- Mentor other developers in database solutions
- Design application logical database requirements and implement physical solutions
- Perform tune applications from a database code and design perspective
- Review stored procedure code written by other developers
Skills and Experiences:
- Extensive experience as a database development specialist on Oracle RDBMS 11g
- Excellent Linux and scripting skills
- Advanced PL/SQL development skills.
- Advanced tuning skills in a high-volume Oracle enterprise database
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Abuk Mawn on 0380807265 quoting reference 246440.
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.