Senior Oracle Database Administrator
- Permanent role with leading IT company
- Support Oracle RDBMS on Exadata platform
- Perth CBD location
A leading IT company based in the Perth CBD is seeking a Senior Oracle Database Administrator for a permanent role working across multiple platforms including Exadata, MS Windows and Azure Cloud.
We are seeking experience supporting large, complex database application environments running on Oracle RDBMS on the Exadata platform.
- Perform Backup & Recovery of databases
- Configuration and fine tuning of the databases, queries & reports.
- Modifying the database structure (including new tables & columns)
- Provide recommendations on systems configuration and operational infrastructure
- Allocating system storage and planning future storage requirements for the database systems.
- User access creation, monitoring and maintenance of system security
- Provide effective support and minimise downtime to the business by liaising with developers, back-end support, database administrators and vendors
- Experience in Supporting large, multiple , complex Database environments
- Must have strong experience with Oracle RDBMS, SQL problem solving and scripting
- Strong working experience in Oracle Exadata Database Machine.
- Experience with Oracle RAC, Oracle ASM, Dataguard and Oracle Enterprise manager
- Experience in PL/SQL programming, data analysis and design
- Experience with High Availability and Disaster Recovery process
- Experience with Performance tuning, performance analysis and resolution.
- High level of problem-solving skills to handle complex software and interface support issues
- Willingness to accept responsibility and be accountable for service provided
- Sound knowledge of MS Office Products and PowerBI
- The ability work effectively as a team player and autonomously
- Excellent communication & stakeholder engagement skills
If you are interested and have the required experience, please apply now via the link below to be considered.
Contact: Lisa Williams - 9423 1400 - (Job reference: 241507)