You will be part of a team which is responsible for creating and managing customer data assets, solving business problems using advanced analytics techniques and providing ongoing reporting, analysis and data self-service capabilities.
Reporting to the National Manager, you will partner with the business in developing and delivering RSM analytics initiatives, providing insights, analysis and recommendations to drive and improve business performance.
The role requires outstanding analytical, technical, problem solving and stakeholder management skills. You will have proven experience driving a commercial decision-making culture using a collaborative consulting approach, with strong change agility and excellent written and oral communication skills.
This is an excellent opportunity to become known as the customer and commercial data expert, quickly and effectively extracting relevant data and inputs and developing robust customer insights support, using SQL, Tableau, Tableau Server, Alteryx and a range of big data and programming tools.
- 5 years or more in Analytics for large commercial corporates, preferably telecommunications/networking, banking and finance or large retail.
- Demonstrated experience delivering dashboards, reports and insights using Alteryx, Tableau, Qlik or similar software
- Demonstrated experience designing measures and dimensions for reporting and analytics
- Demonstrated experience in solving business problems using data analytics
- Demonstrated experience writing SQL queries on relational databases and data warehouses
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Aine on 02 8267 2453 quoting reference: 202872