A leading Australian financial services organisation is looking to engage a Senior Data Scientist. Based in Sydney CBD the role is responsible for developing and maintaining new Tableau dashboards to support analytical solutions and support the analytical needs of the business including - Member analytics, Member NPS surveys & analytics, Member Voice of Customer management
- Tertiary qualification in business/statistics/analytical or related discipline
- Demonstrated experience in SQL, Tableau and R and cloud-based technologies (eg Redshift)
- Experience with a range of databases including direct marketing databases
- Ability to interpret and deploy predictive models
- Excellent written and verbal communication, stakeholder management and time management skills
- Ability to think strategically and develop analytical assets, translate business problems into analytical solutions
- Experience devising and implementing customer behavioral analysis, predictive models and trigger detection techniques
- Ability to develop and deliver pre-campaign analysis, targeting and post implementation reviews.
- Industry knowledge - experience and/or understanding of superannuation/ financial services industry/insurance
To indicate your interest 'Apply Now'
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted to discuss the role in detail.