About the Company
Join this large telecommunications organisation for a 6 month contract to start with a possibility of extension up to 2 years.
About the role
This role will help support legacy data migration, the big data strategy, dimensional data models, and other data qualitiy initiatives.
- model data in alignment with use-cases and self-serve needs
- align data model with enterprise data models and standards
- implementation of data architecture deliverables
- review, govern, and improve data models
Skills and experience
- Understand information use cases, source data concepts, data quality, and business rules
- Ability to deliver quality solutions in delivery models (Dev-ops, Agile)
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team engironment
- Demonstradd ability to maintain and enhance Data Modelling and Metadata Management standards and best practices
- 10+ years in Data Warehousing, Data Management and Big Data
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Lisa Miller on 8267 2466 quoting reference 241313.
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.