- Initial 3 months contract
- Large Transformation Project
- Location: North Ryde
Our client a leader in its field is looking for an experienced BI Developer/ Data Modeler on a contract basis. Working closely with business stakeholders you will be responsible for resolving data quality and integrity issues and recommending options for improving or mitigating the impacts to data quality.
- Demonstrate expertise in database design and modelling theories, principles and practice.
- Proven experience building new application databases
- Extensive database development experience and demonstrated knowledge of relational databases, Postgres, Oracle and SQL Server
- Experience in ETL data processing using Integration Services (SSIS) packages.
- Experience in report design and delivery using Tableau, PowerBI and Reporting Services (SSRS).
- Proven ability to communicate complex concepts and results with non-technical stakeholders effectively
If you are available immediately for a new role, please click the "APPLY" button now!
For more info contact Aparna on Aparna.firstname.lastname@example.org