- Initial 6 weeks contract
- Large Transformation Project
- Location: North Ryde
Our client a leader in its field is looking for an experienced BI Developer/ Data Modeler on a contract basis. Working closely with business stakeholders you will be responsible for resolving data quality and integrity issues and recommending options for improving or mitigating the impacts to data quality.
This is for an initial 6 weeks with a high chance of extension until December 2020.
- Demonstrate expertise in database design and modelling theories, principles and practice.
- Proven experience building new application databases
- Extensive database development experience and demonstrated knowledge of relational databases, Postgres, Oracle and SQL Server
- Experience in ETL data processing using Integration Services (SSIS) packages.
- Experience in report design and delivery using Tableau, PowerBI and Reporting Services (SSRS).
- Proven ability to communicate complex concepts and results with non-technical stakeholders effectively
If you are available immediately for a new role, please click the "APPLY" button now!
For more info contact Aparna on Aparna.firstname.lastname@example.org