Our client, an Australian financial services company, is looking for a Data Analyst/ Scientist to elevate their customer analytics capability.
The role is working in the advanced analytics team and to develop models, identify customer behaviours and utilise machine learning.
The ideal candidate will have demonstrated experience with campaign analysis and sourcing data to generate insights which drive decisions in the business.
Overall, you will drive new innovations to provide improved data-driven insights to empower our users at scale.
Key Accountabilities & Responsibilities:
- Produce and deliver predictive models by optimising the use of different tool sets and models
- Segment customers based on certain attributes/behaviou
- Working on complex data sets in preparation for machine learning
- Deploying machine learning models
- Devise and implement customer behavioural analysis, predictive models and trigger detection techniques
- Contribute to projects designed to understand key business behaviours that drive customer acquisition, retention, and engagement
Skills & Experience:
- Solid experience in SQL, Tableau, R or Python and cloud technologies (Redshift a bonus)
- Practical and applied analytics and machine learning background
- Hands-on model development experience
- Marketing/ campaigns analytics experience
- Good written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to convey technical information to a non-technical audience
Is this you?
Please submit your resume by hitting the apply now button or please contact Nick Barwick, quoting reference #194023