The Risk Management Data team support Risk Management in driving a conscious risk/return profile & better compliance through transparency & innovation by providing governance, oversight and advice on data management, to uplift data quality.
Your role is to contribute to the development of the Data Asset by developing and implementing a process to bring data under management, in line with the Groups Data Management Policy and Delivery Framework.
* Support the project with the implementation of data management to ensure consistent application and compliant adherence to policies and frameworks
* Develop and further enhance a process to deliver Data Management across the Critical Data Elements within the project
* Proactive management of deliverables according to project timelines
* Continuously improve processes to improve data quality and process efficiency
* Understand business requirements and develop solutions that empower end users
* Share technical expertise by mentoring colleagues and assisting with troubleshooting programs as well as provide cross-functional technical support and consultation services
* Delivery of the Risk Management Strategy, in particular the evidencing of controls and processes that attest to the quality of data
Required Skills and Experience:
* Experience within data governance will be highly regarded
* Proven ability to shape poorly defined problems using creative and critical thinking to generate strategic insights
* Exposure to large-scale Data transformation projects
* Strong business analysis skills
* Strong stakeholder management and influencing skills and the ability to build rapport at all levels across the organisation.
* Strong Agile or project management skills
* Development & Maintenance of complex business Data Asset
* Knowledge of the financial industry preferred
* Strong Governance experience
* Strong data skills
* Industry certifications highly desirable e.g. Teradata, Microsoft, IBM, Oracle BI, Alteryx and Tableau
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Aine on 02 9409 4817 quoting reference: 197664