We have an urgent requirement for mutiple hands-on Data Engineers for an initial 6 months with a high chance of extension.
Our client is Melbourne based but roles are 100% WFH.
- Create data mappings between multiple databases across multiple platforms, data modelling, data profiling, query design, data flow design.
- Create functional specifications (detailed design) for system and configuration changes due to application modifications.
- Develop and maintain the comprehensive systems architectures, frameworks and application interface documentation.
- Must be able to perform under tight timeframes and execute problem solving skills.
- Performs business and technical requirements analysis and review.
To be considered for this role, the following skills and experience are mandatory:
- Strong data analysis skills (debugging data anomalies)
- Experience in DataLake, DataWarehouse platforms such as AWS Redshift, Snowflake, Oracle is highly required.
- Hands-on experience and knowledge of various data integration, BI and analytics tools like Databricks
- Experience in S3, Lambda, StepFunction, AWS CLI and Terraform.
- Expert big data languages such as Java, Python, R, PySparc.
Don't miss out on this fantastic job opportunity, click the "APPLY" button now.
For more details on this role, please contact Meg at 02 82672478 quoting job# 240269