About the Company
A large and well known Australian business, providing an integrated customer experience to its services.
About the Role
As Senior Data Engineer / Data Scientist you will be working in a growing project team in the IT group where you will work on a key project related to Asset Management data information
- Engage with senior client stakeholders
- Understand their data and to define and derive valid and pragmatic data insights from multiple disparate data sources.
- Transform asset data (inventory, condition, maintenance and financial) from the structures held within multiple service provider systems into a single unified (best-fit) structure for internal use.
- Design and build an automated process to facilitate initial load of data from multiple service provider systems into the unified structure, in order to facilitate follow up loads which may be on a regular basis.
- Ensure that the transformed data is accessible to the front end reporting and visualisation frameworks.
- Work with the project architects to develop and evolve data structures to iteratively improve design and usefulness.
- Previous experience as a Senior Data Analyst, Senior Data Engineer or Data Scientist
- Previous experience in Data Engineering, Modelling, Design roles
- Experience in data modelling techniques.
- Experience in ELT/ETL design and data processing mechanisms.
- Experience using multiple different technology stacks
- Demonstrated flexibility and mental elasticity in order to solve complex data problems.
- Strong Automation and Testing skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience in working in a cross-functional collaborative team (Business Stakeholders, Architects, BAs and SMEs).
- Asset management knowledge (taxonomies, nomenclatures, data structures) would be a strong advantage.
- Showing initiative, self-drive to "make it work" and be result-orientated rather than process-orientated. Efficient / time-driven
Please APPLY NOW to Vanessa Knispel with your full resume in Word format for consideration as this role closes Friday 8 March
To be eligible for this opportunity, you must be an Australian Permanent Resident or Citizen as my client does not sponsor visas.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Vanessa Knispel quoting reference: 192960
Please click the apply button.