Our client is an Iconic Australian Organisation, they are currently seeking a Data Engineer to work within their Enterprise Digital Services space. Their ideal candidate is someone with expertise working on Azure.
In this position, the successful candidate is required to design implement and manage the data pipeline, transformations, data models and data sets on the data & analytics platform. The data engineer will also implement data processes including, mapping data sources, processes and relationships to ensure the validity and integrity of Enterprise data sets.
About the role:
You would be involved in:
- Design and build systems for ingesting, transforming and loading data.
- Build reports, dashboards, data models and metadata management best practices.
- Ability to design data flows and transformations in line with IT strategy, using cloud solutions, API-based integration, containerisation
- Ability to articulate risks and issues and suggest possible optimised solutions, in line with IT risk and cost management
To be successful for the role, you would ideally:
- Demonstrated experience in designing, implementing and managing databases, data models, and datasets within a small to mid-sized organisation
- Programming in python, spark (Pyspark), dataframes, querying the metastore etc. Experience developing code for data extraction, transformation and processing
- Experience in creating pipelines in Azure data factory and configuring Azure data bricks and Azure monitor.
- Use of data visualization tools like Power BI, SSRS etc
If you are seeking the next step in your career, please APPLY NOW.
For any further questions or information, please contact Lizbeth Delos Reyes and quote job #212230