- Perm and contract opportunities
- Sydney Based role with Flexibility to work Remotely
- Work on high profile projects
Our client, a Globally recognised consultancy seek to engage an experienced Azure Big Data Engineer to be deployed on a number of projects within the Finance and Telecommunications sector
The ideal candidate will have prior demonstrated extensive client facing experience
This is a key role within the project, you must be a clear and precise communicator with outstanding documentation skills as you will be liaising with business stakeholders of all levels.
- Experience in design and development of Data Management Projects.
- Experience with Data sourcing to Bigdata platform.
- Experience with Azure, Spark, Hive, Python, Sqoop.
- Ability to communicate with different teams in Westpac.
- Ability to communicate & guide offshore team and get the work done.
- Experience with working in Agile software development.
- Involved in preparing interface specification, detail design.
- 3+ years in an Azure Engineer position
- 2+ Years working with Big Data
- Strong experience in Power BI
- Excellent Verbal and written communication skills
- Strong stakeholder engagement
- Hold a bachelor's degree or industry equivalent
If interested in the role please select APPLY or contact Richard.email@example.com Quoting reference 208553