About the Opportunity
Our client is looking for the services of an experienced Data designer with strong Information and Data Modelling / Design experience.
The Senior Data Designer will be part of a team involved in developing the Enterprise Information Architecture practice.
The Senior Data Designer will be required to work closely with project teams, solution architects and the enterprise information architecture group.
Ability to develop Data Design artefacts required to complete an EDW Remediation project, including;
- Common Data Repository (CDR) Physical Data Model (PDM)
- Data MarT (DMT) Physical Data Model
- Data Dictionary that translates technical attributes into business language (data elements)
- Working with Technical Analyst to valid source to target mapping.
- Working with Developer for transformation rules
- Contribute to the creation and maintenance of the conceptual, logical and physical data models defining information requirements for management and business intelligence purposes.
- Maintain and log changes to the model
- At least 10 years of experience in projects as a Data Designer
- At least 5 years of data modelling experience.
- Demonstrable experience using data modelling tools - e.g. Erwin
- Experience in PRINCE2 projects where Work Product delivery is their responsibility
- Experience in Data Warehouse designing
- Understanding of ETL and Reporting
- Experience with SAP CRM & Billing implementations in the capacity of a Data Designer
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Pooja Gupta quoting:186863 the 6 digit job reference number or please click the apply button.