Are you a technically minded Business Analyst with an IT background and knowledge of Credit Risk?
How about a Data Analyst/ SAS Developer wanting to move into the BA space?
Either way, if you are skilled in querying SAS and writing user stories, then this is an interesting hybrid position in a Big Four bank that you should read about.
- Support delivery of IT changes to Credit Risk Systems
- Working with business stakeholders to elicit requirements
- Assist with successful completion of project deliverables
- Gather and investigate business requirements
- Perform data mapping
- Prepare data model prototypes using SQL/SAS
- Develop business process models and documentation
- Manage communication and relationships with stakeholders
- 3+ years of experience as a Business Analyst, Data Analyst or SAS Developer
- Familiar with Credit Risk management and Financial Management
- Experience as a Business Analyst in leading / managing technical changes to successful implementation including governance, working with technical resources and stakeholder change management and engagement.
- Strong understanding of business performance and analytics concepts and applications
Technical Skills and Experience:
- Base SAS, SAS EG
- Information management and Data Analysis
- Credit Risk Management
- SQL and Database Technologies
- Data Modelling and Reporting
We can consider people who don't have SAS experience but tick all the other boxes and are keen to develop their SAS skills.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Nick Barwick quoting reference: 188951.
Please click the apply button.