Would you like to be a Data Analyst for an exciting and cutting-edge Australian start-up? This role sits within an expanding, highly innovative data team who are committed to developing a leading BI ecosystem for their business.
This is a highly analytical role where you will be critical in optimising the businesses decision-making, by querying and drawing insights from an array of business data.
- Prepare and query datasets from production systems using SQL
- Design data processing systems
- Work closely with business units to provide insights about customer base to support business cases and key strategic initiatives
- Identify and understand existing/ emerging trends and provide insights, research and benchmarking
- Assess performance and results, showing operational needs in the business
- Extract, design and develop dashboards
- Experienced enough to propose the direction the business should take in terms of technology
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Advanced SQL
- An experienced self-starter with the ability to deliver an end-to-end solution
- Expertise in turning data and information into relevant insights
- Proven ability to extract and manipulate data and information from business systems using BI tools
- High analytical skills to manage large and complicated sets of data
- Demonstrated ability measuring, analysing, forecasting, budgeting and reporting within an analytical environment
- Understanding of marketing and ability to present to senior stakeholders is a huge bonus
This is an exciting, high impact role where you will be driving initiatives, affecting teams and decisions across the company.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Josh Whitehead quoting reference: 187417.