Our client, a leading Australian financial services enterprise, is looking for a Senior Data Analyst to join their team for an initial 6-month fixed term contract converting to permanent at the end of the contract. They are looking for someone keen to take on challenges, ask questions, and solve problems.
The Senior Data Analyst will be working within CX in the Remediation Analytics team and reporting into the team lead.
- Required to identify and extract populations that have been impacted by events
- Develop calculations/formulas for providing appropriate compensation within a timely manner.
- Writing queries that ensure entire population impacted has been extracted for analysis and remediation
- Understand the requirements regarding remediation and stakeholder's requirements
- Build and test calculators/models that are effective and compliant
- Ensure quality and documentation of analysis and data exploration
- Work autonomously as well as collaboratively and support workload planning
- Manage risk and compliance
- Demonstrated experience as a Senior Data Analyst/Data Scientist in a large enterprise environment
- Demonstrated capabilities in statistics principles and machine learning models
- Understanding of financial data models
- Proficient in SQL (intermediate to advanced)
- Ability to perform complex data analytics tasks in data warehouse
- Hands-on experience coding with Python and Jupyter notebook
- Experience working on cloud platforms (S3, Amazon Redshift, or DynamoDB)
- Ability to look at problems from different perspectives and ask analytical questions that can help problem solve and provide multiple solutions
If this sounds like the next step for you in your career, apply now with your latest resume in Word format.