- Love data? Read on.
- CSQ value your learning and development
- Small, smart and fun team
- City fringe - close to trains, buses and ferries
This role will be working with the Evidence and Data Team at Construction Skills Queensland (CSQ), an industry-funded body delivering a skilled and sustainable workforce for Queensland's construction industry. They lead the thinking about the skills the construction industry needs, and where and when it needs them.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, high-performing and experienced Senior Analyst to help keep CSQ at the forefront of this research domain.
In this role you will undertake quantitative and statistical analysis of construction activity, workforce and training data in support of CSQ's research activities. You will be responsible for managing and coordinating the research and information activities, the mobilisation of data and information as a strategic business asset and ensuring that internal and external data/information assets are optimised to meet the strategic and operational objectives of the overall business.
You will bring:
- Minimum five years' experience answering business questions with data
- Minimum Bachelor-level qualification in any discipline with a quantitative bent
- Advanced Excel skills, with SQL, Python or R a distinct advantage
- Ability to learn new topics quickly and think creatively
- High attention to detail and an obsession for data quality
- Dedication to constant, self-directed professional development
In return, CSQ will provide you with:
- Challenging and interesting work
- Space to experiment and play with your ideas
- A supportive team and culture
- Opportunity for ongoing learning and development
- A great workplace on the city fringe
Still reading? Here's how to apply:
- Send us a copy of your CV
- Discuss the following question (no more than half a page):
Given the rate of technological advancement, will you have a job in 15 years?
If this sounds like you then we would love to hear from you. Apply Now! Or contact Jayde Elliott or Donna Prince on 33197511 quoting job reference number #199629.