Long term contract
Pay upto $68/hr + super
About the role
Design, develop and deliver high quality and timely applied statistical and other research projects utilising data and information from a wide range of sources to support strategic decision-making and provide evaluations of existing and planned initiatives.
This is a key role within the project, you must be a clear and precise communicator in English with outstanding documentation skills as you will be liaising with business stakeholders of all levels.
To be eligible for this opportunity, you must be an Australian permanent resident or citizen.
- Undertake and guide critical complex quantitative and qualitative analyses, interpret and analyse data.
- Work across the organisation to undertake complex data analyses and maximise the use of both relevant internal and external data sources
- Provide reports, recommendations and advice and prepare high-level briefing papers, submissions and Ministerial correspondence.
- Monitor and report on the relevant industry, current and emerging issues and trends.
- Maintain contemporary knowledge in data analytics
- Provide advice, guidance and mentoring of stakeholders in research, analytical and modeling techniques.
- Some small amount of travel may be required.
For more information, please contact Pooja Gupta on 02 9409 4837 quoting ref 191725.