Long Term Contract
About the role
Our client, a large Australian organisation is seeking to engage an experienced Senior Data Analyst to work at Gosford location.
You will be joining an existing team and will be required to provide business intelligence and value-add analysis. This is the role for you if you are looking to provide meaningful insights for informed decision making and to support policy and regulatory development.
The ideal candidate will have prior demonstrated extensive client facing experience within the Australian market sector.
- Undertake and guide critical complex quantitative and qualitative analyses, interpret and analyse data.
- Manage, coordinate and facilitate major projects/work programs, to undertake complex data analyses
- Have strong experience analysing complex databases ideally using SAS or similar and SQL and Qlik sense BI Tool
- Provide reports, recommendations and advice in relation to research undertaken, ensure all reports meet a high professional standard in terms of timeliness, accuracy and relevance.
- Monitor and report on the relevant industry, current and emerging issues and trends.
- Provide advice, guidance and mentoring of stakeholders in research, analytical and modeling techniques.
- Some small amount of travel may be required.
- Possess strong communication and stakeholder engagement skills
- Be customer service focussed with the ability to understand and satisfy client needs
For more information, please contact Pooja Gupta on 02 9409 4837 quoting ref 188012.