The Operational Due Diligence Senior Analyst position is responsible for a wide range of duties confirming the operational capabilities of transformation analyst duties and responsibilities:
- Typically working in the Federal Government Sector, due diligence analysts will be change and compliance analysts. The role will support an organization's efforts to engage in interacting with various business groups/ stakeholders and working on a due diligence report. The role will also support as a business and change analyst in transitioning various groups to the new operating model.
- Due diligence analyst will work with senior management to establish procedures and policies, analyse and monitor activities to identify gaps and ensure compliance at every level. In addition, due diligence analysts may be required to support in creation of frameworks for staff training programs.
- The due diligence analyst will help the organisation minimise risk by reviewing policies, AsIs and ToBe models. Analysts must stay on top of new policies/ regulations, and advise management on any changes that may be necessary to comply with new operating model
- The analyst will maintain detailed records of key gaps, compliance activities, must keep written documentation updated to reflect current processes and new changes.
- A good understanding of cultural, ethics, federal and regulatory activities is essential for due diligence analysts to perform analysis.
- Lead or co-leads on-site operational due diligence activities which would include travel to various offices
- Prepare a due diligence toolkit for operating model transformation, including all supporting documentation and deliverables that summarise evaluation of the operations related transformation
- Interact with clients and potential clients regarding operational due diligence
- Maintain and update procedural documentation of the operational due diligence process
- Summarise manager best practices for internal and client education
- Attend select events to monitor trends and identify gaps for closure
To be successful in the role, you will possess:
- Strong presentation, interpersonal skills, meeting facilitation, analytical, and written communication skills experience - to be comfortable to talking/presenting to stakeholders at all levels
- Knowledge of operating models and transformation strategies, policies, and regulations applicable and possible alternatives
- Relevant experience in due diligence analysis, program and change management with focus on operating model transformations
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in Project and Change management
- Minimum of 10 years' experience in business analysis and due diligence analysis
- Well-versed in quantitative analytical techniques - ability to interpret gaps and create due diligence documents
- Experience working with Australian Federal Government > 3 years
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Josie Bandiola 02 9054 8710 quoting Job Reference: 212984