Our Federal Government Client is seeking a Senior Data Analyst who understands customer's data requirements and can analyse data quality profiling, including duplicate record matching scenarios within the data management tools. The role assists with the management of the organisation's data assets in order to improve and maintain data quality.
This is a contract role until 31 December 2021 with extension options, located at our Client's Canberra City location.
As the selected candidate, you will:
- Develop and execute data quality programs
- Develop data quality profiles and analyse profile outputs, visualisation of profiling results, data extraction and preparation required to run data quality profiles
- Documentation of profiling rules,
- Support the scaling of an enterprise profiling platform
- Help develop team capability in the use of data profiling tools.
To be successful in this role, you should have:
- Demonstrated knowledge of data profiling practices.
- Experience using SAS tools.
- Experienced in data profiling.
- Experience using SAS DataFlux and DI Studio.
- Experience using other data profiling tools to profile data quality.
- Experience gathering and documenting business requirements, writing IT specifications.
- Experience working in government or large private sector organisations.
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently possess or have the ability to obtain Federal Government Security Clearances.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Carissa Burgos on 02 9137 8700 quoting Job Reference: #209116
Please note: Only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.