Peoplebank are looking to engage several skilled Senior Data Analysts to work in Adelaide on long-term contracts (2 years minimum).
Please note, due to nature of the work we can only consider Australia Citizens. And anyone with a Baseline Security Clearances (or higher - NV1 / NV2) would be beneficial.
- Work collaboratively with key stakeholders, prioritising competing priorities, whilst building and maintaining stakeholder relationships to ensure effective and timely resolution of production issues as well as providing comprehensive technical support to senior management.
- Data provisioning, Data migration experience and highly developed analytics skills;
- Data modelling, structures, provisioning patterns and technologies on SAP Platforms;
- Operational Intelligence and Management Information development and provision;
- Cloudera, SAP HANA, Teradata, SAS, and other database platforms;
- Ability to provide broad data engineering and solution development support for project build, test and implementation activities;
- Experience developing and following detailed and sometimes complex conceptual, logical and physical data models in supporting ICT systems and business outcomes
- Demonstrated strong skills in database scripting (e.g. SQL) and data definition languages and notations (e.g. Relational and Dimensional); and Demonstrated competency in the software development lifecycle and contemporary development methodologies and practices (e.g. Iterative, Agile, Hybrid, etc.).
- Demonstrated strong research, analysis and problem-solving skills, including evidence based decisions; Demonstrated experience in innovative and strategic thinking, and sound decisions based on subject matter knowledge and judgement;
- 5+ years of experience working with large and complex data, with different types of databases, proficient in SQL and other data analysis tools.
- Demonstrated experience with data visualisation tools (PowerBI, Tableau, QlikView etc.)
- Any experience of the following would be beneficial (not everything is required)
- no SQL databases
- SAP CRM and or PSCD
- Mainframe systems
- Demonstrated experience of working with relational databases and enterprise data warehouses
- Transparent and collaborative at all times, works as a team with our organisation and vendors.
- Ability to pragmatically change direction and scope as new information is discovered and challenges or opportunities present themselves.
- Ability to work independently and collaborate with a diverse range of staff and stakeholders internally and externally to achieve results.
Please APPLY via Seek with an updated CV ASAP and we will call back suitable candidates ASAP
For more information or a confidential chat about your Data career, you can call Matthew Chatterton on 08 8112 7404
SA: LHS 296564