- Focus on support & delivery of Information Security management Systems, governanc & compliance, advice, consulting & risk frameworks
- Assessment of security risks and management of security remediation
Our client is looking for an experienced Cyber Security Adviser (Governance) for a 12 months contract with possible extensions.
- Manage the delivery of the Information Security Management System (ISMS), including governance processes, information security policies, standards, procedures, and compliance.
- Lead the development and implementation of the Information security & risk frameworks
- Assess the operational delivery of security controls as part of the information security compliance programme.
- Responsible for providing strategic information security advice to clients and ICT stakeholders.
- Plan, develop and review major policies, objectives and strategies for the management of information security risk.
- Provide leadership and mentoring to the Cyber Security Governance Analysts
- Extensive experience in cyber security governance focused on management of risk treatment actions, metrics and reporting.
- Expert knowledge & proven experience in identity and access management(IDAM).
- Strong risk assessment & analysis experience
- Demonstrated significant experience in management of cyber security
- Expert knowledge of the principles of control assurance testing / auditing.
- Strong experience in stakeholder management
- Relevant experience within Cyber Security Governance and/or consulting roles.
- CISA, CISSP, CISM, CRISC, ISO 27001 or equivalent cyber security certifications
For more info, please contact Pooja and send in your updated resume at email@example.com, quoting ref: 199179