As the Senior Security Analyst you will be joining one of Australia's leading utilities companies in Sydney. The Senior Security Analyst will be supporting the implementation of IT Security policies and processes across projects and operational activities.
- Proactively hunting for threats within the technology environment.
- Working with the vendor to tune security monitoring
- Providing assistance during technical investigation within cyber security
- Assisting with the deployment of new security platforms
- Identifying operational security risks
- 5+ years' experience in IT Security, with specific experience in complex Security Operations environments.
- Extensive Knowledge and experience across SIEM, Vulnerability Scanning, Firewalls and Web Application Firewalls, Content Filtering, File Integrity Monitoring.
- Cyber threat qualifications eg CISSP, ISSAP, CCSP
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to liaise with a team and with customers
- Strong knowledge and understanding of networking and IT security concepts
If you're interested then please submit your resume by hitting the APPLY NOW button
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Eugene Pradhan quoting reference: 189087.