The Senior Cyber Security Officer consults with business and ICT service delivery leads and other agencies / vendors. The occupant of this role will participate in the design, implementation and documentation of a cloud native user environment based on Microsoft Azure, O365, Microsoft Managed\Virtual Workstation and Intune mobile device management.
This role provides a powerful value-add to the client's Cyber Security by ensuring that cloud native environment services meet business needs while cyber risks being managed based on leading practice information security principles. This position also engages with other domain architects to support the secure transformation of ICT service delivery models into cloud hosted environments. Other duties include:
- Ensure compliance with the Australian Government Information Security Manual and Protective Security Policy Framework.
- Represent client Cyber Security team in the project to deliver a cyber-resilient cloud native user environment that will meet security and compliance objectives.
- Engage with project stakeholders to drive outcomes to achieve business benefits, meet business requirements and deliver innovation, risk and value objectives.
- Support the wider security team in monitoring, analysing, and trending log data for many data sources.
- Create and circulate documentation to showcase procedures to assist with knowledge sharing across business units.
- Create system specific security documentation for independent certification and accreditation.
To be successful in this role you will possess:
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Azure and O365 technology stacks.
- Demonstrated experience in representing Cyber Security in cloud native transition projects and/or technology transformation.
- Demonstrated experience in delivering IT Security services in accordance with Australian Government Information Security Manual and Protective Security Policy Framework
- Demonstrated experience in Enterprise wide IT Security Architecture analysis and design including strong business engagement skills
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who are able obtain a Federal Government Security Clearance.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Josie Bandiola 02 9054 8710 quoting Job Reference: 207190
Please note: only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.