- Salary: $200,000.00k +
- Awesome company that truly makes a difference
- Large Programs of work - mix of BAU and project-based work
Our client a Global leader in their field is a progressive and highly regarded Australian organisation. It is currently looking for a Senior Cyber Security Manager to join its IT security team.
Working within a global organisation as part of a multi-disciplined team, you will be charged with implementing pragmatic but effective cyber security defences while keeping information owners apprised of increasing cyber security threats.
- Provide authoritative expertise and advice across a range of national and international standards and information security best practices.
- Maintain up to date knowledge on potential threats, trends and relevant events that may threaten the organisation's IT risk position
- Manage all information security incidents, including investigation, reporting and recommendations for improvement of controls
- Minimum of 10 years commercial experience within IT Security (come from a technical background)
- Proven experience in Cyber Security (obviously)
- Minimum of 5 years security management experience (managed teams of 3+)
- Need to have applicable certifications (e.g. CISSP, SSCP, GIAC, CEH, OSCP) - otherwise you will not be considered
- Significant hands-on experience undertaking application & infrastructure penetration testing - this can be from your previous positions when you were hands on (you will be managing a vendor and need to understand the backend of penetration testing to keep them inline)
- Experience in mobile Apps and cloud-based security assessments and penetration testing.
- Familiarity with vulnerability scanning tools including Nessus and QualysGuard.
- Proven track record and ability in leading technical staff, using wide-ranging skills (including planning, organising and interpersonal skills).
- Experience developing an information security strategy and promoting policies, standards and guidelines within a complex, group environment.
- Experience in implementing a standards-based Information Security Management Systems.
- Significant knowledge of online eCommerce security systems and technologies.
- Proven track record in analysing complex technical situations, articulating technical security issues and associated risks, making recommendations, influencing outcomes, decision making and ensuring successful delivery.
- A strong technical knowledge and security principles including regulatory, legislative and industry practices gained through practical experience and professional qualifications
- Excellent Communication Skills and ability to challenge and debate at the highest levels from the board through to suppliers
This role is offering an above market remuneration and an enviable work environment within a team that is close knit and well supported by management.
To indicate your interest please apply via the link or call Aparna on 94094881 for a detailed and confidential discussion