- 6 Month Contract + extensions
- North Ryde
- AWS Cloud Implementation
We are looking to hire an experienced Senior Cyber Security Consultant for one of our premier clients. This role plays an integral part of a multi-disciplinary team to ensure that goals and objectives of new business development requests are accomplished within prescribed time frames. The incumbent must consistently aim to deliver quality services and/or solutions that meet business requirements and ensure that goals are accomplished in line with business objectives.
- Minimum of 7 years' experience in Cyber Security/Applications
- Experience in Architecture - high/low level design
- Proven experience in implementing AWS & Cloud Data projects
- Proven track record of delivering successful security projects
- Scoping out work and understanding technical specifications to create project deliverables
- Detailed level designs
- Implementation & Test plans
- Stakeholder Management - you need to liaise with senior stakeholders
- Australian working rights - client will not sponsor
- Able to start in July 2018
We are in a position where our client is able to make an informed decision at speed to capture the best available candidates.
If you are looking for your next contract opportunity then act fast as this opportunity will not be available for long.
If you're interested then please submit your resume by hitting the APPLY NOW button