Our client is seeking a Senior Cyber Security Analyst with demonstrated experience working within a large SOC environment to be part of the continued improvement and maturity growth of the Cyber Security Operations Centre within a large government organization.
Primary Skills of the role include:
- Experience in large enterprise environments, and experience working in a Cyber Security threat management, SOC or Level 3 Security Analyst position.
- Experience leading cyber incident response engagements (either in-house or as a consultant)
- Lateral thinker with s systematic approach to troubleshooting and analysis of cyber security incidents and threats.
- An understanding of networking protocols and infrastructure designs; including, firewall functionality, routing, encryption, host and network intrusion detection systems, load balancing, and other network protocols.
- An understanding of the current threat landscape, response, and mitigation strategies used in cyber security.
- An understanding of attacker tactics, techniques and procedures and the cyber kill chain.
- Analysis and problem-solving skills.
- Knowledge of scripting and programming languages
- Experience working on multiple operating systems/platforms
- Experience in utilising tools such as but not limited to debuggers, anomaly detectors, file analysers, network protocol analysers.
- Be able to complete post mortem analysis of network logs, traffic flows and other activities to identify malicious activity on a network.
- The ability to analyse and reverse engineer various file types including providing dynamic and static analysis of malware artefacts and binaries as well as other malicious attack files.
- A good understanding of ISO 27K standards, NIST and Mitre attack frameworks
- A willingness to take on new challenges, gain new skills and work collaboratively in a rapidly growing dynamic team.
Take the next step - APPLY NOW! Or contact Shipra Verma on 07 3518 3266.