Senior Cyber Security Advisor
- Excellent work environment where you will valued and respected
- Exposure to leading technologies which will change the way you think
- Leading company with a global footprint
About the role
My client are on the look out to add another addtion to their Cyber Security Team. They would like to add a Senior Cyber Security Advisor to Senior Advisor who will contribute and help shape the improvement of my clients cyber security posture. To do this you provide suitable, effective and pragmatic cyber security guidance.
If you are a currently considering your options this role is a great opportunity for an experienced and motivated Cyber Security professional to join a market leader that's pioneering and is leading the way with innovation and technology propelled mining operations.
This role reports directly to Reporting to the Cyber Security Risk Principal Advisor, you will:
- Provide effective and pragmatic cyber security guidance up-front in major technology projects, to enable the business to innovate securely.
- Conduct cyber security risk assessments of new and existing technologies to identify risks, and appropriate controls that balance security and operability.
- Communicate risk assessment findings to both technical and non-technical audiences.
To be successfully considered for this role, you will have:
- Over 7+ years' experience in a cyber security based role in mining, or a similar asset intensive industry.
- Degree-level tertiary qualification or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience in identifying and understanding cyber security risk in both Information Technology & Operational Technology (OT) contexts.
- Familiarity with industry leading cyber security frameworks for identifying and managing cyber security risk (e.g. NIST, ISO, NERC CIP, ISA/IEC etc.)
- Ability to exercise effective independent judgment, to prioritise and deliver business results in a fast moving, high pressure and demanding environment with competing priorities.
- Ability to communicate clearly, convincingly, and with authority across diverse cultures
- Strong interpersonal, communication and influencing skills to build credibility and collaboration.
If you are interested and meet the above criteria, please click 'apply" with a word version of your current CV.
For a confidential conversation please contact Daniel Whitehead on 0894 231 426