This role is with a Top Four bank and is tasked with supporting the change release delivery in the Analytics team by developing, optimizing and advancing risk data in systems.
This is an interesting position in a high-profile team.
- Delivery of insight and advice through subject matter expertise in Credit Risk and data management
- Delivery of data and system changes for Risk Systems
- Embedding of an Operational Risk control orientated framework for managing credit risk data
- Work with project stakeholders on the release implementation roadmap
- Optimize the governance and controls for development and test life cycles for change implementation
- Knowledge management of Risk data and systems through improved capture of data flows, data dictionaries, master functional specifications and standard operating procedures
Technical Skills and Experience:
- Credit Risk management experience
- Advanced Integration Studio development
- SAS DI skills
- Advanced SAS and SQL
- Leading end-to-end projects
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Nick Barwick quoting reference: 187113
Please click the apply button.