- Senior Cost Modeller
- Melbourne CBD Location
- Enterprise Client - Telco Environment
- 3 Months Contract
Purpose - Senior Cost Modeller is responsible for developing Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) model.
In this role, you will also model TCO analysis and develop models to support strategic decisions. You will also be assisting with development of a total cost base across Organisation's various technologies.
You will have the following experience to be successful in this role:
- Over 5 years' experience with cost and/or financial modelling
- Demonstrated modelling business activities for investment evaluation
- Strong excel skills
- Commercial acumen (investment support, scenario planning, issue identification and resolution etc).
- Proven stakeholder management
- Excellent communication skills & ability to interface at all levels within the organisation
- Self-starter with 'can do' attitude, conscientious and proactive
- Working in telecommunication industry (preferred)
- Experience with modelling software (preferred)
If this is you, then kindly apply now!